It is not unusual to experience chest pain after a serious car accident, and if you find yourself in this precarious situation, it’s time to seek the medical attention that you need. If another motorist’s negligence leaves you facing chest pain after a car accident, you need the professional legal guidance of an experienced Greenville car accident attorney on your side.
Your Chest Pain
If you do experience chest pain after being involved in a car accident, it can be indicative of a serious medical event, including one of the following:
- Muscle Strain – The impact of a car crash and the tug of the seatbelt can lead to painful muscle strain across the chest muscles.
- Bruised and/or Fractured Ribs – The rib and sternum area can be seriously and painfully bruised and/or fractured as the impact of the accident pushes you forward into the steering wheel or against the seatbelt.
- Injuries to Internal Organs – Injuries to internal organs are common in serious car accidents, and they are often life threatening.
- Torn or Ruptured Veins and/or Arteries – In the course of a violent car accident, your veins and/or arteries can be torn or ruptured, which is potentially life threatening.
- Heart Attack – The sheer violence and upheaval of a serious car accident can instigate an actual heart attack.
You Need an Experienced Car Accident Attorney on Your Side
The formidable car accident attorneys at Upstate Personal Injury Lawyers have the experience, drive, and legal skill to help you. For more information, please don’t wait to contact us or call today.
How much compensation will I receive?
You can seek compensation for your medical costs, your lost wages, and your pain and suffering.
Can I afford an attorney?
Reputable car accident attorneys generally work on a contingency basis, which means they don’t get paid until their clients’ cases settle (or receive court awards).
What will my attorney do for me?
Your dedicated car accident attorney will skillfully defend your legal rights while zealously pursuing your claim’s best possible resolution.